Bali has something for everyone. Whatever you choose, Bali Advisor is here to help.
Bali Tour Specialists
- Me Dewa Dewa Tours - tours for healing, arts, culture and temples.
- Restu Dewata Tours - meeting and group specialist for Bali.
- NakBali Tours - Bali Tours and Travel Guide
- Bali Weddings - Having your wedding ceremony in Bali can be a richly rewarding experience - something to be remembered for a lifetime.
- Tirtha Bali - Weddings and events in Bali
- Sukhavatibali - We currently offer two Bali wedding packages at the estate, a full legal Bali wedding ceremony and a Balinese commitment blessing ceremony, organized by Sukhavati's very own team of expert wedding event organizers dedicated to fulfilling your every desire and expectation.
We have listed some optional tours that you can take from your hotel at the beach or if your in Ubud. You can call us if your interested or email us email@example.com Office in Bali http://rd-tours.com/ Tel: 62-361-243512
Bali Optional One-Day Outings
- Kintamani Tour - 7-8 Hours,
Early morning departure to see spectacular views of Lake and Volcano Batur in the early morning. Breakfast by on the volcano's edge and then tour will then travel down the island to Tampaksiring, Bali's holiest spring, On to Ubud, the cultural center of Bali for shopping and lunch. Next we'll stop at the village of Mas, known for its beautiful wood carvings and then Celuk, the home of Bali jewelry gold and silver works. $38.00 per person Lunch not included
- Besakih Tour - 8 Hours,
This tour goes to the eastern part of the island with stops at Klungkung to see the ancient court house Kert Ghosa and Bukit Jambul, the marvelous scene of clove plantains and rice terraces. The next stop is the mother temple of all of Bali, Besakih, nestled on the slopes of Gunung Agung, Bali's biggest volcano. On the route back you will pass through the most beautiful scenery in Bali. $38.00 per person
- Bedugul Tour - 7 Hours,
The highlight and first destination of this tour will take you to Bedugul, a mountain resort with the beautiful lake resort Bratan and the wonderful flower market. On the way back we will stop for lunch with a beautiful rice field view at the Royal Temple of Taman-Ayun in Mengwi and complete this beautiful day at the beautiful sea temple built on a rocky isle. $38.00 per person
- East Bali Tour - 8 Hours,
The very eastern part of Bali offers beautiful vistas, ancient villages and quiet beaches. On this trip you will stop at the (Goa Lawa) Bat Caves Temple. Proceeding further east you will visit the ancient Bali Aga village of Tenganan and then after lunch at the Beach in Candi Dasa visit the sparkling spring waters of Tirtaganga (bring a suit) and the Royal Palace of Karangasem. $40.00 per person
- Petulu and Bali evening dance performance - 5 Hours,
This trip will bring you to see the white herons returning to their nest at sunset in the village of Petulu andto see Balinese dance in the village of Ubud. Dinner in Ubud after the dance performance before returning to your hotel EVERY TUESDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT $35.00 per person
- Woman's Kecak Dance - 4 Hours,
This is the most famous dance in Bali and a must see, especially by women. Using only oral music by chanting, this wonderful performance is every Wednesday night in Ubud at 7:30pm. $25.00 per person
- Uluwatu Temple Tour - 3 Hours,
The cliff top temple of Uluwatu is one of Bali's most amazing sites. Uluwatu temple is located on the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. A group of monkeys protects the temple.
- Watukaru Batukaru Temple Tour - 4 Hours, This temple is one of the six main temples in Bali. It is situated in a remote and peaceful are of Bali. There is also a fish pond just to the right of the entrance to the temple. On the return you will visit the Royal Temple of Taman-Ayun in Mengwi.